- Final payment for your travel arrangements is due approximately 60 days before departure. This varies due to time of year and type of travel. Clients will be notified at time of deposit for their trip and will be reminded two weeks before the final payment is due.
- The Art of Travel personally vets ground operators with whom we work. These operators are unique in the industry for their quality of client management while our clients are in their area of control. Their accuracy of fair current pricing, access to accommodations for our clients and to be able to access accommodations that may be limited due to high season or last minute travel, offer the quality of travel that our clients wish and demand. We receive a quote from our ground operators based on the itinerary that we send to them which in turn is based on discussion(s) with our clients. The quote is a bundled package; and this information is proprietary. As a result, The Art of Travel does not break down pricing
- The Art of Travel receives client travel documents approximately two to three weeks before departure, at which time they are reviewed for accuracy and any special arrangements will be confirmed. As a courtesy to our clients’, aircraft and/or rail seating will be requested if possible. Requested seating is at the discretion of the airlines and cannot be guaranteed. Once all documents are confirmed to be in order, The Art of Travel will ship the documents to the client’s preferred shipping address. In order to confirm that clients have successfully received the delivery of their documents, a “signature upon receipt” is issued with all documents.
- When the clients receive their documents, they should review them as soon as possible to ensure they understand the documents. If the clients have any questions or comments regarding the documents, they should contact The Art of Travel immediately.
The Art of Travel will offer travel insurance information to all clients. The Art of Travel highly
recommends the purchase of travel insurance. Travel plans can be interrupted by many causes –
weather, illness, death, and other emergencies – but once the deposit and /or final payment has been
paid, the cruise or travel companies impose cancellation penalties and service fees and, if an
emergency happens while you are on your trip, extra and unexpected additional expenses will
inevitably arise. Please review the insurance information given to you. If you decide to not have travel
insurance, The Art of Travel will require a decline of travel insurance form to be signed and returned to
us before travel documents can be sent.
- Additional Information and Charges
The Art of Travel is not libel for any travel arrangements made by the clients themselves. Any portion of the clients’ travel arrangements that will be reserved personally by the client must be revealed to The Art of Travel prior to the signing of the contract or penalties will be charged by The Art of Travel and its suppliers, for those reservations made by the clients. Penalties vary with destination, length of stay, type of airfare and accommodation.
- Document and Service Charge: US $100 charge for document processing and handling will be added to each itinerary deposit payment.
- Notices to the traveler may be sent by the most expeditious means including, but not limited to, e-mail, fax, express carrier, or United States mail. Notices to The Art of Travel may be sent by the same means.
- Any agreement between The Art of Travel and the client shall be construed by and governed under the laws of the State of California, and the parties irrevocable agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of California, County of San Diego, Central Judicial District, to resolve any dispute arising under or relating to these terms and conditions.
- . In any litigation, arbitration, or other proceeding, except mediation, by which one party either seeks to enforce its rights under this agreement (whether in contract, tort, or both) or seeks a declaration of any rights or obligations under these terms and conditions, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney fees, together with any costs and expenses, to resolve the dispute and to enforce the final judgment.
- This agreement may be supplemented, amended, or modified only by the mutual agreement of the parties. No supplement, amendment, or modification of this agreement shall be binding unless it is in writing and signed by both parties.
- Nothing in this agreement, whether express or implied, is intended to confer any rights or remedies under or by reason of this agreement on any persons other than the parties to it and their respective successors and assigns, nor is anything in this agreement intended to relieve or discharge the obligation or liability of any third persons to any party to this agreement, nor shall any provision give any third persons any right of subrogation or action over any party to this agreement.
- The waiver by The Art of Travel of any term or condition of this agreement is effective for that condition only and does not waive any other term and condition in the agreement.
- If this contract is signed by a potential client and sent to The Art of Travel, it is not valid until the contract is also signed by an authorized person from The Art of Travel.